Sunday, August 22, 2010

They Made a Statue of Us..

I have finally finished to album cover to Sherry Colvin's new soaking worship Cd. I was recruited for this task, quite some time ago but lacking to motivation to complete it. Thanks to some just-in-time inspiration from my Daddy upstairs, it is completed and to Sherry's approval. I've decided to stop looking at it so i don't start critiquing it. It of course isn't my best work, but then again, nothing ever will be if it is someone else's vision and not my own. So, with paint brush in hand and song in heart, i began a new painting on some shelves that i found stashed up in my closet. (I sincerely hope those wont be missed.) I finished that painting in about fifteen minutes. I have a million different titles for it, so when i am 100% sure about what it means and what i think it's saying, i will post it along with a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States