Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thing I Will Never Like..

1. People waking me up before my alarm clock.
if you do this, you are most likely on my "S" list for life.

2. Unrequited love.
because that's just plain sad.

3. Dry/Split ended hair.
I don't even care if it's your hair that's split. just mine.

4. Green Mike n Ikes.
barf.

5. The last piece of gum.
there is something depressing about this.

6. Dull crayons.
what can you really do with these?

7. Smelly feet.
no comment.

8. Stretched out jeans.
i don't want to pay for expensive jeans so i can revert back to my childhood and look like i pooped my pants. not cool.

9. Sharing my food.
i just don't. i got that amount of food because i was hungry for that much. besides, i don't want your slobber on everything.

10. Stupid looking tattoos.
how drunk were you?

11. Waiting.
because life isn't hard enough.

12. How chip bags and medicine bottles are never filled to the top.
this was a problem BEFORE the recession. you guys aren't hurting for resources. there's no shortage. you're just cheap.

13. Running out of shampoo.
i have this dyer need to keep my scalp clean. this just doesn't work for me.

14. Over-eating.
the only time i want to feel/look pregnant is when i am married.

15. Not remembering where i put things.
i think it is a generally-known, unsavory feeling to be loosing your mind.

16. Wet socks.
my feet don't appreciate that.

17. Sleeping in dirty sheets.
this could refer to a number of things, but in general lets just wash our sheets once a week and never sleep unless you're showered.

18. Lumpy nail polish.
i guess i don't really care for nail polish in general, but it's especially unpleasant when it's all lumpy and messed up. plus, looks ugly. so what's the point then?

19. Waking up because of migraines.
do i really have to explain this one?

20. The fact that i will never marry; Jude Law, Gerard Butler, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hayden Christensen, or Christian Bale.
do guys that good looking even exist outside of the Hollywood circle?

21. Dusty blinds.
it just bugs okay?

22. Being cold.
which, i usually am. i don't mind so much if it's a cold area, but my hands and toes are always freezing. having to sleep with that is unpleasant.

23. Paying rent.
yay i worked my ass off all week and finally get the reward of some hard earned cash! oh... wait... this all goes to rent.... want to go to the 7-eleven and spend my last two dollars?

24. How technology keeps advancing so you always have to keep buying new things to be up to date with the century.
no further explanation necessary.

25. People who just can't take a hint.
"hey friend!"
"hello."
"how was your day??"
"fine."
"im soooo glad we are best friends! want to hang out everyday!?"
"no."
"okay i will see you in a bit then!"
"dude, i hate you."
"bffs fo lyf!"
"no seriously. go away."
"me, you, movies. pick you up in an hour!"
"fml"

26. Obnoxiously rude people.
i told this guy to have a nice day as he left my work. he said "Whatever." who says that?

27. Braille on drive-up ATMS.
what's that about?

28. People who text me, but then expect me to make all the convo.
well..... goodbye now!

29. The postman drives on the right side of the car.
where do we live again?

30. Liars.
seriously son, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States